- what personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site
- how it is used and with whom it may be shared
- what choices are available to you regarding the use of your data
- the security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information
- how you can correct any inaccuracies in the information, and
- information on links to other sites.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
Natural Health Partners is the sole owners of the information collected on this site. Natural Health Partners only has access to information that you voluntarily provide via email or other direct contact from you. Natural Health Partners will not sell or rent this information to anyone. Natural Health Partners will use your information to respond to you regarding the reason you contacted Natural Health Partners. Natural Health Partners will not share your information with any third party other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from Natural Health Partners at any time. You can also do the following at any time by contacting Natural Health Partners via the email address posted on this website:
- see what data we have about you, if any
- change/correct any data we have about you
- have Natural Health Partners delete any data we have about you, and
- express any concern you have about Natural Health Partners’s use of your data.
Natural Health Partners takes precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
This web site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that Natural Health Partners is not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. Natural Health Partners encourages users to be aware when they leave this site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.